Remote SAP name:

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Mon Jun 16 12:17:07 EDT 2003

I am trying to send a message document from one system/client to a
Shared Distribution in another.
Via the format: "RD0:110:myDist" and Recip. Type "Remote Mail Address"

I first tried to send to myself (i.e. not a dist list) but still get
the same error.
Is there something I have to get BASIS folks to turn on to allow this
to be sent?

Error:

Send status for document < RD0:110:myUser >
The following status was received for the document "RD0:110:myUser"
sent by you to the recipient "RD0:110:myUser":
"Cannot process message, no route from myUser to RD0:110:myUser".