Disappearing Container Elements

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Jun 16 06:27:30 EDT 2003

Hmmm, I've a call open with OSS on binding and deadlines. In short, when a deadline expires, it 'executes' the binding from task -> workflow. Since the task is still waiting, an incorrect value is bound back from the task and overwrites container elements.
Are your rougue container values used in the binding of the task with the deadline?  If so, the above is probably the issue.

Cheers
Mike