Approval

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Mon Jun 16 05:24:50 EDT 2003

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for the reply. If I was to send an email (and not a workflow item)
to an approver, who has no SAP user ID, and I want to send an invoice
image, would it be a link to the image, ie URL (which resides in the
content repository) or the image as an attachment.

Many thanks

John

for such purpose.

                      Christophe
                      DArgembeau               To:      SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      <christophe.darg         cc:
                      embeau                   Subject: Re: Approval
                      @dieteren.be>
                      Sent by: SAP
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG

                      16/06/2003 07:25
                      Please respond
                      to "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hi John,

It's true that you must have a SAP user-id to receive SAP workitem to your
inbox (Outlook or Lotus Notes). But you can send any mail messages form
SAP to non-SAP users and you can also attach the link or the image to the
mail. Be sure that your SAP system can send mail outside SAP !!!!

Christophe,
Senior SAP Consultant

John A Haworth <jhoworth at csc.com>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
13/06/2003 12:24
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"