Date Format

Norris, Susie Susie.Norris at sabre-holdings.com
Fri Jun 6 15:28:17 EDT 2003

status changes on  Project System network activities. One of our custom =
WS  tasks uses a method/function module to retrieve a date field  and =
return the date field to the task and workflow container and then on to =
a second task.  The date field is defined as a date field from a SAP =
table. The second task displays the date field  in the text title of the =
user's  SAP inbox message. The date format appears in the format =
DD.MM.YYYY. =20
                WF-Batch is user type system and date format of DD.MM.YYYY.  The user =
profile defaults involved in the WF are set to date format MM/DD/YYYY.  =
To get the date to display in the MM/DD/YYYY format we had to  change =
the date field to a char 10 field and move subsets of the date field =
into the char 10 field.
                Is there a WF configuration parameter that controls the date display =
in the SAP inbox title or a better way to accomplish the date format?
                Thanks,
                Susie
        =09