Layout setting in Business Workplace

Bijay Shrestha Bijay.Shrestha at genmills.com
Thu Jun 5 15:35:36 EDT 2003

We have defined the default layout in Production Business Workplace =
which includes the dynamic columns. Occassionally some people plays =
around with the layout and saves it as a default rather than user =
specific default. That triggers lots of phone calls to the support team =
and confusion in the user community. We have different support team by =
different function.=20

Is there any log somewhere tells me who did it? Blocking is not an =
option because these support team also do have their own user-specific =
layout. They should be able to create their layout.

Any help is higly appreciated.

Bijay Shrestha
Ph: (763) 764-2201
Pager: (612) 661-2772