Passing the agent to the container element

Carolyn Fuller fuller at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 5 12:07:14 EDT 2003

Mike,

Yep, we are busy investigating the "otherwise." It is actually new
ITS functionality, which allows our requisition approvers to approve
and reject requisitions from the web. If the requisition is rejected,
the "rejector" is captured and passed to the next step which sends
e-mail to the creator letting them know the "rejector" has rejected
their requisition. No one noticed this problem during testing,
because we have our "e-mail notification" turned off in our test
environments!

I checked the event log and EV_USER (event user) is populated
correctly. Our ITS server is normally set up to allow one open
session, which precludes our ability to debug. They are setting up
the server to allow 2 sessions. That should help us figure out what
is missing from the ITS code.

Thanks for all the help from everyone,

Carolyn