AW: Newly created Event parameters are not recognized by WF

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Thu Jun 5 11:58:32 EDT 2003

Hi Weidong,

do you have checked the parameter-direction (IMPEORT/EXPORT) ?
Maybe there is the problem.
An other thing is that BO-Changes are not accessable for other =
functions
until the BOBuilder is left.

maybe it helps.

regards

heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Weidong Yang [mailto:wyang at apotex.com]
Gesendet am: Donnerstag, 5. Juni 2003 17:51
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Newly created Event parameters are not recognized by WF

Hi there,

I created an event for subtype of BUS1001 and a parameter PLANT for the
event. The event is working fine and can trigger the WF correctly, but =
the
parameter I defined for that event is not available for WF. Where did I =
do
wrong? Thanks in advance.

By the way, where can I find the archive of this mail list?

Weidong