Adding the 'Object' for the private inbox config in 4.6

Chintamaneni,Rammohan,GLENDALE,IS rammohan.chintamaneni at us.nestle.com
Wed Jun 4 12:51:02 EDT 2003

Hi All,
I am having an issue how to add the 'Object' to the layout in 4.6.  We need
to see the idoc number in the inbox for the IDOC workflows. The other
alternative is to add the individual tasks like TS8068 or TS20000051 etc in
the dynamic colums(SWL1) to get the idoc number. Like in ver. 4.0 is there a
way directly adding the object to the private config so that we can see the
object key like IDoc number or Material number or Customer number etc in the
inbox in 4.6. Your help is appreciated.
Thanks
Ram