Passing the agent to the container element

Carolyn Fuller fuller at MIT.EDU
Wed Jun 4 12:34:52 EDT 2003

Mike,

It is 4.6 but it does not involve deadlines. We've narrowed down the
problem a bit more. We've been able to reproduce it in our
development environment. It is an asynchronous method. If the task is
executed from the in-box it seems to populate the workflow container
correctly, otherwise it does not.

Am I correct that the only data an asynchronous task can pass to the
workflow container is data passed to the task from the terminating
event?

Carolyn

--

Carolyn Fuller                               M.I.T.
fuller at mit.edu                       Financial Systems Services