The workitem is not ended at the universal worklist

Namit Bhargava namit.bhargava at us.ibm.com
Wed Jun 4 13:58:30 EDT 2003

Please take a look at the following OSS Notes-

487649
446422

Regards
___________________________
Namit Bhargava
IBM Business Consulting Services
Cell: 215-668-6929

                      " 1h0mA_ "
                      <i021090 at naver.com>        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      Sent by: SAP               cc:
                      Workflow                   Subject:  The workitem is not ended at the universal worklist
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      06/04/2003 11:52 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Dear workflowers,

We are testing some workflows at the universal worklist of portal.
When I execute the task to be executed through webgui, it is ended ok.
But when I execute the task to be executed through IAC, the workitem is not
ended. Of course I refreshed the worklist.

Any opinions are appreciated.

Best regards,
Chris