AW: Access to the attributes of an object reference

Werner Kößl werner.koessl at hirschvogel.de
Mon Jun 2 02:12:47 EDT 2003

Thank you very much Sergey!

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: SAP Workflow [mailto:Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU]Im Auftrag von
Breslavets, Sergey
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. Mai 2003 18:05
An: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Betreff: Re: Access to the attributes of an object reference

Werner,
according to your code, after swc_get_table_properties statement is
executed,
you will have a table of object instances (of the object type that you have
defined for your attribute 'DocumentVersion').
You can now access any attributes of those object instances or invoke any
methods in the same way you do it for any object-type container variables.
e.g.:
read table versions into version_object index 1.
swc_get_property version_object my_attribute my_variable.

Thanks,
Sergey