ESS Time Approval

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Mon Jun 2 01:32:50 EDT 2003

I don't know the solution you are having problems with, but I would
recommend checking HR/organization data for this person thoroughly. My
experience is that that is usually where the root of the problem lies. Poor
master data maintenance is often revealed by workflows. If you don't find
anything wrong there the best thing to do is debug the role resolution to
find out where it "fails".
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Rick Sample
                    <Rick.Sample at gbe.com        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    >                           cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by: SAP                Subject:     ESS Time Approval
                    Workflow
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    30.05.2003 21:38
                    Please respond to
                    "SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group"

4.6C
ESS Task isTS20000460

Though ESS Task is not a WF issue, I have an issue presented to me. Go
figure!
We have one user that submits his Time Approval via Portals and it
comes back to him
to approve his own time. (?) This works for the rest of the company and
I do not
see any in my WF logs that show he is doing this approval. But, had HR
look into
CADO and I see he is approving his own time. (?)

All WF group did is turn on the linkage. Nothing else!
Any help would be much appreciated.

TIA
Rick Sample
Graybar, Inc.