How can I logically delete workflows in error

Fred Lunaspa fredlunaspa at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 1 11:30:23 EDT 2003

Hello,

I have some workflows in error on production. SAP suggests to change the
workflow definition and then logically delete the workflow in error:

====

Procedure
You have two alternatives:

1. Restart aborted workflow
Change the organizational plan, so that AC90000002 provides a number of
users other than zero. Then choose "Restart after error".
2. Change workflow definition
Change the agent assignment in step 0000000094 of workflow definition
WS90000022. Then restart the workflow. The old instance with errors can be
dealt with using the function "Delete logically".

====

Can someone tell me how I can logically delete the workflows in error? I
already restarted the workflows manually using SWUS.

Regards,

Fred Kouw