AW: Binding problem

Zmudzin,Tomasz,FRANKFURT,Extern LG-DM Tomasz.Zmudzin at de.nestle.com
Wed Jul 30 08:36:56 EDT 2003

Werner,

just go into the container definition of the task which will send the data,
and add a new element (e.g. Z_PDR025) of the type you wish. Now make sure
that you pass your your object to the "send mail" task -- just add the
proper binding.=20

In other words, SELFITEM remains the "leading" object for the task -- but
you can use your own objects in addition to it.

Hope this helps,
Tomasz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----