Binding problem

Werner Henkens werner.henkens at belgacom.be
Wed Jul 30 08:29:08 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm sending mail to MS Outlook from within SAP Workflow.
I want to add some variables of the used business object in that mail.
Since the business object of the mail-task is SELFITEM and the used =
business object in my workflow container is of type PDRELA_025 I'm not =
able to do a binding between my object and _WI_Object_Id.

How can I have this data in my mail-task ?
How can I add a variable in a taskcontainer ?

Thanks,

Werner Henkens