Binding problem

Edwin Mukusha emukusha at nebraska.edu
Wed Jul 30 08:38:27 EDT 2003

Hi Werner,

This should be simple for you to do.  You should not worry about trying to
bind your object PDRELA_025 to _WI_Object_Id.  Just go ahead and create a
container definition in your standard task that is defined for the SELFITEM
- SENDTASKDESCRIPTION task.  This will allow you to bind into the same
object.  This you can do for more container elements whether they are
object types or plain single elements.

Good luck.

Edwin Mukusha
University of Nebraska

                      Werner Henkens
                      <werner.henkens at bel        To:       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                      gacom.be>                  cc:
                      Sent by: SAP               Subject:  Binding problem
                      Workflow
                      <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITV
                      MA.MIT.EDU>

                      07/30/2003 07:29 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Hi,

I'm sending mail to MS Outlook from within SAP Workflow.
I want to add some variables of the used business object in that mail.
Since the business object of the mail-task is SELFITEM and the used
business object in my workflow container is of type PDRELA_025 I'm not able
to do a binding between my object and _WI_Object_Id.

How can I have this data in my mail-task ?
How can I add a variable in a taskcontainer ?

Thanks,

Werner Henkens
(See attached file: Disclaimer_Belgacom.txt)