Expert Help reqd Urgently- wf with external system

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Jul 28 06:15:05 EDT 2003

Hi,
Your requirement is somewhat murky. 'Reading a dll file' doesn't really make sense. You may be talking about RFC? If so, you'd need to run some kind of RFC server on your windoze machine. This would be a service, and should provide functions which your ABAP calls vie RFC and gets appropriate return parameters.
There's info in the RFC dev kit + lots of sample code (on the SAPGUI CD). This is a bit of work though, you may want to investigate other alternatives - perhaps your external system can update SAP instead (push vs pull approach)?
Cheers
Mike