Time Zones and Workflow

Perry Stambler Perry.Stambler at hollister.com
Mon Jul 21 17:45:02 EDT 2003

Dear fellow work- flow folks,  I use WF only for QM, and we are configuring
a new facility in the UK. QM workflow is working fine except, we are
getting a warning message "Planned Start is before notification start".  We
can pass through the warning and complete the task.  I found a Q& A note on
this subject  (OSS Note  636992)  and asked a similar question to OSS and
got a curious reply (see OSS Notes 539152 and 623794).   OSS is saying
there is no support  all UI-relevant
functions. This includes the different transactions for in-boxes (SBWP,
BTRDS, and so on), reporting and definition also.  For most folks time
zones and their impact on workflow is minimal.

I am asking if anyone has run into this before, and may have a solution to
help me correct this message.

Thanks  for listening.

Perry Stambler
Sr. Business Analyst