Deadline Monitoring not Working for Upgrade?

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Jul 21 03:38:44 EDT 2003

Regards,
Jocelyn Dart.

-----Original Message-----
From: casdhir at att.net
To: SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
Sent: 7/17/03 10:49 AM
Subject: Deadline Monitoring not Working for Upgrade?

Hi All,

I am working on Rel. upgrade from SAP 4.0B to SAP 4.7 enterprise. Our
WF's are
working fine except deadline monitoring which is not working for either
Modeled
or simple deadline. I checked the SWWDHEX job which is running every
three
minutes and is picking up the deadlines for the new WF's but not for the
existing WF's. Container does have the dedline date and time and the
task do
show when the latest end date is but somehow SWWDHEX is not able to
monitor
them.

Anybody experience this problems. I am looking at the ossnotes and did
apply
607634, 608905, 615079, 632579 but no help.

Thanks.
chavi.

> Hi again Chavi,
>
> I was able to find the OSS Note..  It is  503459 and the program
RSCTWFTE