AW: Workflow for SD Credit Memo Request

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Mon Jul 21 03:10:19 EDT 2003

Hi Maorriyan,

do you have 2 Event-linkage if you follow the customizing instructions =
?
This may be the reason you get 2 WF-Instances.

If this is the case, deactivate the unneeded linkage in SWETYPV.

Maybe this helps.

If the WF is not started after you have deactivated the unnneded =
linkage,
turn on the Event-Log to see, if the Event is fired.

Regards

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----