Passing objects to SWW_WI_START_SIMPLE

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Mon Jul 21 00:29:52 EDT 2003

Hi John,
try

SWC_CONTAINER_TO_PERSISTENT <Container>.

Check the macros out behind the scene to understand why.
Once you see what it is doing, all will become clearer!

Remember the pointer nature of Objects.
This isnt an issue with normal fields.
Once you leave your program, the object pointers are not known....

Cheers

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant
Business Technologies