All workflows get stuck on background items

Cheung, Patrick Kwok Ming patr at clp.com.hk
Mon Jul 21 03:28:42 EDT 2003

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have encountered the same problem with the previous message from Sheldon.
Some Workflow stop in the background without error shown in SWPR, the statu=
s in SWI6 is "In process" but the workflow just stop for ten days and now t=
he status is still "In process".  The transaction SM50 shown that there sho=
uld be plenty of resources available.

I would like to know how to solve this problem.

Many Thanks !
Patrick Cheung