Events in Background Invoice Verification

angelo_besenzoni@sap-consulting.it angelo_besenzoni at sap-consulting.it
Fri Jul 18 03:34:33 EDT 2003

Fred, thanks

but my objective is to intercept the modifications on the field RBKP-BSTAT,
 that is to start a workflow on the modifications on the status of the
invoice.

Angelo

                    "Kouw, FA - SPLTX"
                    <fa.kouw at td.klm.com>       To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
                    Sent by: SAP               cc:
                    Workflow                   Subject:     Re: Events in Background Invoice Verification
                    <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVM
                    A.MIT.EDU>

                    17/07/2003 15.15
                    Please respond to
                    SAP Workflow Users'
                    Group

Angelo,

Have you useed the event trace to check if standard SAP raises an event
(transaction SWELS/SWEL)? We use
standard events PARKED and BLOCKED (object BUS2081) in 2 of our workflows.

Regards,

Fred Kouw

angelo_besenzoni at sap-consulting.it wrote:

> Hi workflowers...
>
> How can we create an event for the field RBKP-BSTAT in order to start a
> workflow on changing of the status during background invoice verification
> wtihout any change of  Standard SAP?
> We have found the INCOMINGINVOICE Change Document but it doesn't seem to
> work.
> Thanks in advance.
> Angelo.
>
> Angelo Besenzoni
> Sap Italia Consulting
> angelo_besenzoni at sap-consulting.it
> +39 335 1357236

> This inbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by
KPN IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.
> For further information visit: http://www.veiliginternet.nl

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have
received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.

This outbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by