AW: Multiple Line Element with index 0 and 1

Falk, Simone SIMONE.FALK at airbus.com
Fri Jul 18 02:57:27 EDT 2003

Hi Sergey,

One step finds alle matching entries and puts them into the container. =
And
than I want to process one entry after the other.=20

Then the Workflow is started again and finds new entries.=20
So I need multiline processing.
The point is : When I start my workflow once, it finds one entry. At =
the
second start, it finds again one entry and now I have two entries in
SWW_CONTOB but I want to have only one.

Best Reagrds
Simoen

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----