Terminating Events (RW)

Griffiths, Mark mark.griffiths at sap.com
Tue Jul 8 06:22:51 EDT 2003

I think in this instance the check function is needed - as standard in PR Release the function ME_REL_CHECK_EVENT_PARAM checks the valididty of the release code - this means that if there are 3 different items all with different release codes that they don't all get completed when one is released.  For this CFM to work it reads your workitem container so if you aren't using the original standard task you need to make sure that your container and the CFM are consistent.

Cheers,

Mark

SAP UK