WF_LOG_000000019544_010 files on application server

Koenraad Janssens koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com
Tue Jul 8 05:32:47 EDT 2003

It was indeed the scot transaction...

Thank you very much!

jeroen.vanderburg at shell.com
Sent by: Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
08/07/2003 11:04
Please respond to SAP-WUG

        To:     SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: WF_LOG_000000019544_010  files on application server

Seems to be either an event or (most probably) a scot email generation log
still running on your server, you need to deactivate this when not
required as they generate quite a few files. Transaction SCOT, menu
Utilities -> Trace -> internal trace. It seems to use wf tracing
functionality although it is not wf, a bit confusing.

Regards,

Jeroen