Transport problems with General Tasks

Robert vdBerg Robert.vande.Berg at nuon.com
Thu Jul 3 10:06:18 EDT 2003

Hi fellow workflowers,

Maybe this question has been asked before, but then I've missed it... sorry!
I also can't find anything in the SAP help so...

I have created a workflow which exists of general tasks. The assignment of
users and so the assignment of general tasks is client dependent. When I
transport the workflow and so also the general tasks from development
environment to test envirnmont, I have to re-assisgn the tasks as general
tasks.

Why are these tasks not copied/transported/set as general tasks after
transport to the test environment?

Thanx in advance!

Robert van den Berg
Accenture Technology Solutions