Transport problems with General Tasks

Van der Burg, Jeroen JA SITI-ITPSEE jeroen.vanderburg at shell.com
Thu Jul 3 11:24:40 EDT 2003

Hi Robert,

Tasks are basically OM objects, the issue is that certain parts of this =
is client specific while the definition is not. You have to transport =
the client specific stuff using RHMOVE30.

Agree that is would be easier if everything is client independent and =
included in the overall wf transport.=20

Regards,

Jeroen