cancel workflow when quantity payment block is cleared outside the workflow

Kouw, FA - SPLTC fa.kouw at td.klm.com
Thu Jan 30 04:58:45 EST 2003

Torsten,

Maybe standard SAP workflows:

   * WS00400026 / MMIVquantity / 'Treatment inv.blocked f.quantity reasons'

or

   * WS20000397 / MMIVquantity / 'Treatment inv.blocked f.quantity reasons'

gives some clues? I know that in those workflow  'wait for event steps' are modeled to handle external events.

Greetings Fred Kouw

Torsten Schnorpfeil wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> here's the thing: Does anybody ever developed a workflow scenario where you raise workflows due to quantity variances (blocked due to quantity)?
>
> How do you solve it, if the workflow instance is still running and the payment block is cleared/released outside the workflow.
>
> I was thinking about using change documents, but then how can you differentiate between the clearance inside and outside the workflow?
>
> Any hints highly appreciated!
>
> Cheers,
> Torsten
>
> _________________________________________________________________________________________
> This inbound message from KPN has been checked for all known viruses by KPN IV-Scan, powered by MessageLabs.
> For further information visit: http://www.veiliginternet.nl
> _____________________________________________________________________________________________

This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged
material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed,
copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or
attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received
this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail,
and delete this message. Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or
incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible
for any delay in receipt.