New address to the Workflow mail Archive ?

Viveka Schwartz viveka.schwartz at implema.se
Thu Jan 30 06:01:50 EST 2003

Hello workflowers,
I just tried to go to the homepage to access all mails sent to the
"SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU" address, but failed.
I tried to access the same address as in the mail below:

http://www.webflow.com/MITWorkflow/wfsearch.asp

Does anybody know if this address was changed ?

Best regards
Viveka

"de Valensart Schoenmaeckers, Patrick"
<Patrick.deValensartSchoenmaeckers at pmintl.com>
Sent by: SAP Workflow <Owner-SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
2002-10-28 15:14
Please respond to SAP Workflow Users' Group