EBP Start Cond - Extra _CURxxx_.. elements

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Jan 27 17:52:07 EST 2003

Hi Mark,
Make sure you specify a currency for your start condition before you go and look at the
start condition.  The extra field options depend on having a defined currency for the
start condition - done on the screen where you activate/deactivate your start condition.
The start condition evaluation converts total value etc into
the start condition currency.

Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)