Workflow logically deleted instead of invoking default rule

Breslavets, Sergey Sergey.Breslavets at anheuser-busch.com
Thu Jan 23 13:19:25 EST 2003

Hi Dale,

this is correct - they must be defined as possible agents, or task must be
classified as 'General task'.

Default role (for task) is evaluated when no other responsible agents for the
corresponding workflow step were determined, and in any case all responsible
agents found (whether explicitly specified, or default) are validated against
the task possible agents (if the task is not General).

Sergey