Creating a new change document object

Hoodak, Anthony J. AHoodak at Gleason.com
Thu Jan 23 13:16:59 EST 2003

Hi -

I want to trigger a WF for the creation of a sales order at the item level.
Currently, I can raise a change document object for the header level
(BUS2032), but I cannot raise one for the item level (VBAP) because the
table linkage for the sales order object (VERKBELEG) is to the table VBAK.
How do I go about raising a change document for the item level in this case?
Can I create my own change document objects and link them to the VBAP table?
Please advise.

Regards,

Tony Hoodak
Gleason Works