ESS Travel Expenses

John A Haworth jhoworth at csc.com
Wed Jan 15 06:07:44 EST 2003

Hi all

A further question to my previous, not having ESS available yet to
evaluate, these questions may be a little obvious, apologies.

I am developing an initial workflow, awaiting ESS, two points:

In my normal workflow with NO ESS, i would have a display WI task (based on
BUS2089 Display) that displays the expenses of the person making the claim
in a SAP dialog screen, to the Approver. With ESS how do i display the
expenses back to the Approver

Again in my normal workflow with NO ESS, I would offer the default approver
(taken from custom table) to the person making the claim, in a dialog box
with the ability to select another Approver if required. How do I offer
this R3 dialog box to the ESS user.

Many thanks

John