Send mail to role?

Ronen Fox Ronen.Fox at ness.com
Tue Jan 14 23:46:38 EST 2003

Lukas,

There are two possibilities for sending mail to the role's agent:

1. Create a background task that uses the function module 'RH_GET_ACTORS' to
evaluate the role. Store the result in a workflow container element
of type WFSYST-AGENT and use that container element as the recipient of the
send mail step.

2. Create a virtual attribute in your business object that uses the same
function module to find the agents from the role.

In both cases some programming is required.

Thank you very much
Ronen Fox