determine external email address during notification text

Villanueva, Marcelo mvillanueva at kpmg.com.au
Tue Jan 14 21:42:31 EST 2003

I have the same problem before. What I did was create a method which gets
the email address of the user. After getting the external email address,
pass this to a task containing method SENDTASKDESCRIPTION of object
SELFITEM. The said task will have an import parameter called
"AddressStrings" where you'll populate it with the email address.

Regards,

Marc  Villanueva