Workflow for Creating Maintenance Work ORders

Soady, Phil phil.soady at sap.com
Tue Jan 14 21:40:37 EST 2003

Richard,
Try New Object as delegated subtype to Order.
Add custom method to your object.

In the method Call transaction iw31 using int_tab.
in mode, E (error) Int tabl contains detail of screen 1.

The first screen contains the order type,
the user will be dropped in iw31 in the second.

Alternative,
SHDO (variant transaction on IW31.

The variant prefills order type.

Call the new variant transaction .
Ie not CALL using, just call transaction.

Check out transaction IBIP in PM perhaps there is something useful there.

hth

Phil Soady
Senior Consultant
Business Technologies