Early Archiving failing IMAGE ASSIGNMENT.

Robin Sahasranam Rsahasranam at worldbank.org
Wed Feb 26 09:49:59 EST 2003

Greetings WF list subscribers,

We recently upgraded our system from 4.0b to 4.6c and we are experiencing some
problems with the early archiving workflow. Basically after posting a document
the image assignment to the FI document fails and the task TS7869 remains "In
Process" status. Everything works fine in our Test system which is a client copy
of our PRD system before go live. The event linkages are same in both the PRD
and TST systems. I have already looked at OSS note 352927 and our linkages
comply.

On examining the event linkages (SWETYPV) and instance linkages (SWE3) I noticed
that the IMAGE ASSIGNED event is no longer present in the SWETYPV view of the
event linkages. However in SWE3, the event linkage appears, as do the instance
linkages. I have not deleted the event linkage for IMAGE ASSIGNED, it must have
been automatically done by the upgrade process. I also notice that a lot of
event linkages have been dropped in the upgrade to 4.6c, the number of linkages
have dropped from 614 to 397, which I guess is done by SAP upgrade process to
clean up obsolete linkages.

I am hoping someone can give me hints on how to proceed to find out what the
problem is. Why does SWE3 show an event linkage but not SWETYPV? Should I add an
entry via SWETYPV? I hesistate to do this since it is working fine in our TST
system without any such maintenance.

Thanks for any assistance you can offer.

Robin Sahasranam
World Bank