Binding multiline with index

Zmudzin,Tomasz,VEVEY,GL-IS/IT Tomasz.Zmudzin at nestle.com
Wed Feb 26 09:33:38 EST 2003

Hey, I know the pain... And I know I don't need to convince you about the
advantages and disadvantages of the strong enforcement of rules... I'm
afraid when looking at the detail you'll notice that the "grammar" used by
SAP WF is OO-typish only on the surface, so the kind of operation requested
by you is simply not supported.

It is my personal preference to stick to strong enforcement though. Putting
it into more humorous way -- did you know what's the difference between
theory and practice? In theory there's no difference... :-)

Kind regards,
Tomasz