AW: Early Archiving failing IMAGE ASSIGNMENT.

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Wed Feb 26 10:01:12 EST 2003

Hi Robin,

I think, the 'WHY' is the way of SAP how to confuse the developers from =
time
to time (an other example is, that in the Object WFTS, used for the
verification-WF a delegation is defined to an object which does not =
exists
and poplated systemwide - corrected now with HP 41 - the latest - but =
no
note in OSS !).

I think the simplest is to fill the missing Event by yourself in =
SEVTEPV.

Greetings

Heinz

-----Urspr=FCngliche Nachricht-----