Fetching agent assignments for a security role

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Feb 25 04:41:00 EST 2003

Hi Swami,
You could also use function module RH_GET_STRUCTURE in a rule in transaction PFAC, assign
evaluation path SAP_TAGT and feed in the activity group as your starting object.
If you've got the book it explains how to set up a rule based on an eval path and the
container elements you need to set up.
This way it only takes a few minutes to set up and use it and you know its right because
workflow uses the same underlying routines to find the agents during possible agent assignment.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book