Prolem with SAP EBP 3.5 WF: Custom approver finding strategy for 1 and 2 step Shopping cart approval

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Feb 24 08:43:27 EST 2003

Hi Christian,
Use object ASBMANAGER or ASBMANOFSL as your guide.
ReqReq is retrieved from the container - it is passed directly from the
workflow container to the ad hoc agent object container - see the code in ASBMANAGER.
You use the workflow macros to retrieve attributes of object instance ReqReq -
see the code in ASBMANAGER.
The key of the ad hoc object is just a runtime handle - it's not useful for getting
data.
Yes it works with the approver preview - same code is called.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book