Deadline Monitoring for notification only - using factory cal endar

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Feb 24 08:18:49 EST 2003

Hi Sam/Pam,
All wizards make assumptions.  For your situation the wizard is not suitable.
Wizards are good for learning correct patterns but can never deal with all situations.

To send an email on deadline, set up your modelled deadline with your
end date/time expression.  Then after the latest end deadline outcome
add a send mail step.

There is no need to even use the Processing Obsolete
outcome or process control step that would normally be added by the wizard, because
you won't want the original work item to end.
Regards,
        Jocelyn Dart
Consultant (SRM, EBP, Workflow)
and co-author of the book