Binding errors in Prod client

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Mon Feb 24 09:33:39 EST 2003

I have a binding error in my production client that does not exist in Dev or Q.

&TYPEID& not in Wf def but in Task def. Gives me a binding error when I do a consistency check in Prod client.
I don't understand why the &TYPEID& in not in the WF container in the first place. (?)

I know what I did wrong but need to know how to fix. This is what I did:
We had opened up the HQ0 box to do some changes to Roles do to the Number Ranges generated
are different on the D, Q, and P clients. While I was in HQ0, I also noticed this binding issue
and fixed in HQ0 without a transport. (Rookie mistake! Learned the errors of my way!)

Reading of this list and the "Practical Workflows for SAP" if I Generate a new version of the WF
which creates a new transport and transport to all, will this fix the binding issues?

I have no binding errors in Dev or Q clients.
4.6C