Transport Workflow

Michael Chong miquel_chong at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 24 03:38:24 EST 2003

Yes, what a coincidence! We've just implemented this Transport Workflow for
our own internal usage and are presently testing it. We also have a 3-system
landscape but our Domain Controller cum Workflow Engine is the DEV system.
We've changed the standard Transport Workflow to have a 2-level approval and
to send emails to the appropriate people.
If you need any help, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,
Michael