Transport Workflow

Catherine Schumann catherine.schumann at bbc.co.uk
Mon Feb 24 02:17:32 EST 2003

Hi Nat

We have done this at BBC.  It works really well for us.  There are a few th=
ings that we set up and changed, but nothing fundamental.  Please contact m=
e if you want any more details.

PS: Good to hear from you again!  Say hi to Toyota for me.

Catherine Schumann
SAP Development Team Leader
BBC Worldwide