Rerouting WI to substitute

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Feb 24 06:01:33 EST 2003

Hi Robert,
My real question was how well it works as opposed to a simple
substitution.
I suspect there may be the odd query coming back to support
regarding 'lost' items where it's been yanked out of the inbox
whilst someone was working on it. Now the flow in question consists of
20+ dialog steps, so my concern is a high level of support or queries to
move 'incorrectly' expired items (i.e. there was a legit delay and the
original agent was still busy with it). I know that the second agent can
always forward it back, bu twe're dealing with 800-odd agents in this
flow, and people do get confused.

Thanks for your input,
Cheers
Mike