Rerouting WI to substitute

Robert van den Berg rvdb99 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 21 10:00:11 EST 2003

I have created such a solution.
You can create a process control which set's the task with the passed
deadline to obsolete. Put this process control in the ptah of the passed
deadline (you have to create a modelled deadline).
Then, activate the "Obsolete" result in the task and you get a new path.
This is where you copy your primairy task and assign it to another agent.
Substitutes are found with FM RH_GET_STRUCTURE which you could use as rule
in your new task (create rule with container elements etc.etc.)

Robert v.d. Berg