Status change of Work ITem in Entry Sheet release

Swami Bala swam_in at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 21 11:53:47 EST 2003

Thanks Tomasz. Your reply certainly gave me lots of information for me. The
outside process ( collective process or through transaction ML81N ) does not
depend on the user id's. It cares about the release level. So anybody with
same level of authorization can execute the collective release program. But
my wflow is designed to operated under Org.management and also needs the
user id's to decide who is the next approver is going to be.
Again thanks for throwing some light on this since I never considered until
now about using the Fork concept.

Swami Bala