Restart workflow

Flavio Oliveira oliveiraflavio at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 18 06:46:12 EST 2003

The job SWWERRE just handle temporary errors. So, to make it work fine, you
have to model an exception on the method that you are having problems, to
set the workitem to a "temporary error" status.

After this I believe that the job SWWERRE will be able to handle your
errors. Just to remember, you have to define how many times the job will try
to restart the workitem. After this number, the workitem status will became
"permanent" and you will have to restart it manually, as you are doing now.

Flavio.